Support Friends of Music
The New Orleans Friends of Music’s concert series and educational programming would not be possible without generous support from you, our patrons, as well as a network of community partners. Every gift no matter what size makes a difference as our ticket sales cover only about half the cost of each concert. Contributions are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by federal law and can be made by:
- Clicking the 'Friends of Music Donation' button to the right to make your donation online using our secure server
- Mail your donation to:
New Orleans, LA 70115
The Peter and Doris Hansen Society was established in 2012 to honor our most generous supporters. Peter Hansen (1911-2004) was a founder and president of Friends of Music, chairman of the Newcomb College Department of Music, and prominent keyboard artist. His wife Doris (1914-1995) was a great supporter of Friends of Music and a notable violinist and teacher.
Levels of Hansen Society Membership include:
- Platinum ($5,000+)
- Gold ($2,500 - $4,999)
- Silver ($1,000 - $2,499)
- Bronze ($500 - $999)
Click the Donate button on the above right to become a member of Friends of Music
We invite you to join our volunteer group, APPLAUSE
, whose members volunteer their time to make the artists’ visits to New Orleans memorable and pleasurable.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
AmazonSmileIf you already shop on Amazon, or if you’re looking for the perfect gift for a loved one, we invite you to shop at smile.amazon.com and choose Friends of Music as your charity of choice.
Amazon will donate 0.5% of your purchase to Friends of Music. For more information, please visit About Amazon Smile.
Our mission is accomplished, in part, by a network of community support, including the following grants and local partnerships:
- This program is supported in part by a Community Arts Grant made possible by the City Of New Orleans as administered by the Arts Council of New Orleans.
- Supported by a grant from the Louisiana Division of the Arts, Office of Cultural Development, Department of Culture, Recreation and Tourism, in cooperation with the Louisiana State Arts Council. Funding has also been provided by the National Endowment for the Arts, Art Works.
- Greater New Orleans Youth Orchestras
- Louisiana Philharmonic Orchestra
- Loyola University College of Music and Fine Arts
- NOLA Chamber Fest
- Tipitina’s Foundation
- Tulane University